28 + 56 tablets
For Women Prior to and During Pregnancy - Supplies a selected combination of nutrients recommended for women prior to and throughout pregnancy. A number of dietary supplements are recommended for preconception and during pregnancy. Additionally nursing mothers are recommended to follow the same dietary advice as they did during pregnancy. Fitness Pharma have developed a dietary supplement specifically for this purpose. Fitness Pharma Pregnancy Complete contains three Quality Food Supplements: A Vitamin tablet, A Dietary fibre capsule & A Fish oil capsule.
- Contains the recommended nutrients for women who are pregnant or planning a pregnancy.
- Pregnancy makes additional dietary demands on both the mother and the unborn child. The key to a successful pregnancy starts with the right nutrition, which reduces the risk of complications and ensures that the unborn child has the best conditions for growth and development in both the long and short term. A number of dietary supplements are recommended both before and during pregnancy. Nursing mothers should also follow this same dietary advice. Fitness Pharma have developed a dietary supplement specifically for this purpose so you can take the same product every day: Fitness Pharma Pregnancy Complete
- Iron: Iron is an important mineral for both mother and baby throughout pregnancy. If the prospective mother builds up her iron stores before pregnancy she will very likely maintain her own iron levels during pregnancy without the need to take high-dose supplements, which can cause side-effects in the stomach. Individual iron levels are measured by a blood test taken as part of the usual prenatal check ups. Fitness Pharma Pregnancy Complete contains iron in levels that are ideal for building up and maintaining iron stores before and during pregnancy. The product also contains a large amount of vitamin C which helps with the iron uptake in the body.
- Vitamin D: It is reasonable to ensure that all pregnant women maintain an intake of vitamin D. Since sufficient intake of vitamin D cannot be achieved from diet alone, a supplement is necessary to ensure a daily intake during pregnancy of 10 micrograms. Fitness Pharma Pregnancy Complete contains 10 micrograms of vitamin D per daily dose.
- Vitamin A: Pregnant women and nursing mothers are recommended to avoid a high intake of vitamin A. They should also avoid products made from liver, as this has a high natural content of vitamin A. For this reason, Fitness Pharma Pregnancy Complete contains no vitamin A.
- Calcium: Pregnant women are not generally recommended to take more calcium than is provided by a healthy and varied diet. Fitness Pharma Pregnancy Complete contains no calcium. However, for those whose diet includes no dairy products, it is beneficial to take a calcium supplement such as Fitness Pharma Calcium.
- Omega-3 fatty acids: A number of studies indicate potential benefits for the child’s development achieved from a diet during pregnancy containing long-chain n-3 fatty acids, DHA and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), which is found especially in most oily fish. Fitness Pharma Pregnancy Complete contains a capsule of purified and concentrated fish oil and provides 300 mg omega-3 fatty acids (both EPA and DHA) in each daily dose.
- Dietary fibre: Some of the hormones that increase in concentration during pregnancy cause the muscles of the bowel to relax. This may make bowel movements more sluggish and result in constipation. In the last trimester of pregnancy, the expanding uterus exerts pressure on the bowel, which may also slow bowel movements and cause constipation. The best remedy for this is to adapt the diet. It is important to drink plenty of water and maintain a diet rich in fibre, e.g. wholemeal bread and vegetables (root vegetables and cabbage). Inulin is a dietary fibre which besides providing roughage also feeds the useful bacteria that aid digestion – lactic acid bacteria. Fitness Pharma Pregnancy Complete includes a capsule containing 200 mg of inulin per daily dose.
Directions: 28 convenient daily does. Recommended dosage: 1 multivitamin & mineral tablet + 1 Omega 3 fish oil capsule + 1 dietary fibre capsule.
Ingredients: Vitamin/Mineral tablet: Bulking agents [Dicalcium phosphate, Microcrystalline cellulose) Vitamins & Minerals (Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid), Ferous fumarate), Anti-caking agents [Magnesium stearate, Silicon dioxide], Vitamins & Minerals (Vitamin E (?-Tocopheryl acetate prep, Zinc citrate, Niacin (Nicotinamide)), Glazing agent [Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose], Vitamins & Minerals (Pantothenic acid (Calcium pantothenate), Vitamin D (Cholecalcipherol), Manganese sulphate, Copper citrate, Riboflavin, Thiamin (mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), Folic acid, Potassium iodide, Sodium selenate, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin). Fish oil capsule: Fish oil (from Sardine/Clupeidae and Anchovies/Engraulidae), Gelatin (bovine), Stabiliser (Glycerol), Antioxidant (Tocopherol-rich extract). Fibre capsule: Sunflower seed oil, Inulin (Cichorium intybus L.), Gelatin, Emulsifier (Soy lecithin), Stabiliser (Glycerol), Glazing agent (Beeswax), Colour (Titanium dioxide).
Back to Top