28 + 56 tablets
"MenoPlus Complete for women during the menopause - Provides relief from the
symptoms of menopause. Whilst the symptoms of the menopause are very individual,
the commonest problems are hot flushes and night sweats
as well as fatigue caused by disrupted sleep. Another
common symptom is dryness of the mucous membranes
due to changes in hormonal production. Fitness Pharma
have developed a dietary supplement regime designed to
help relieve these and other discomforts."
- Helps relieve hot flushes and dry mucous membranes with sage, soya and sea buckthorn.
- Sage: The plant extract used is Common sage (Salvia officinalis), a small subshrub with grayish/blue-green leaves which also has culinary uses. Common sage in the wild originates from arid, cliff-top regions by the Mediterranean where it grows alongside common marjoram, St. Johnís wort and bay laurel. Common sage is traditionally known as a remedy to help with increased sweat secretion. It is also known as an all-round health fortifier. Fitness Pharma MenoPlus Complete includes a tablet containing 125 mg extract, equivalent to 500 mg of dried sage leaf per daily dose.
- Sea buckthorn: The plant used is sea buckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides L.), from which the oil of the fruit (the berries) is used. This bush grows in shade-free, lime-rich soil. Sea buckthorn is found in Northern Europe in the wild on slopes and in dunes that receive full sun. The berries are eaten by many species of bird, including pheasants. Sea buckthorn is commonly used as schnapps flavouring. Due to the oilís fine composition of several polyunsaturated fatty acids, it is also used to aid balance in mucous membrane function. Fitness Pharma MenoPlus Complete includes a capsule containing 500 mg of sea buckthorn fruit oil, of which: - Omega-9 fatty acids: 140 mg - Omega-7 fatty acids: 160 mg - Omega-6 fatty acids: 25 mg - Omega-3 fatty acids: 10 mg
- Soya: Soya is a rich source of plant compounds called phytoestrogens, which behave like estrogen in the body. In some women ingested soya products metabolize into esquol, a weak estrogen. However, not every womanís body responds in the same manner. Therefore, some women will experience great relief in menopausal side effects if they take a supplement made from soya. Controlled studies have shown that changing the levels of phytoestrogens in the diet can affect the length of menstrual cycles, hormone levels and hot flushes. Fitness Pharma MenoPlus Complete includes a capsule containing 100 mg of Soy extract, corresponding to 40 mg of soy isoflavones per daily dose.
- Whilst the symptoms of the menopause are very individual, the commonest problems are hot flushes and night sweats as well as fatigue caused by disrupted sleep. Another common symptom is dryness of the mucous membranes due to changes in hormonal production. Fitness Pharma have developed a dietary supplement regime designed to help relieve these and other discomforts.
Directions: 28 convenient daily doses. 1 sage tablet + 1 sea buckthorn capsule + 1 soya capsule.
Ingredients: Salvia tablet: Bulking agents (Dicalcium phosphate, Microcrystalline cellulose, Sodiumcarboxymethylcellulose), Sage extract (Salvia officinalis L. foloium), Anti-caking agents (Stearic acid, Silicon dioxide, Magnesium stearate) Glazing agent (Shellac). Sea Buckthorn capsule: Sea Buckthorn pulp oil (Hippophae rhamnoides L.) Gelatin, Stabiliser (Glycerol). Soya capsule: Sunflower seed oil, Gelatin, Soya extract (Glycine max (L) - seed), Stabilisers (Glycerol, Beeswax, Lecithin), Colour (Titanium dioxide).
Back to Top